Can you imagine being able to fly to any part of our universe at any time in history? Or navigate through galaxies, stars, nebulas, planets, asteroids and comets?
During the challenge, each project partner will be “located” in a different place of our Solar System (a planet, a satellite, a comet, etc.). Making use of astronomy concepts and of collaborative ICT tools, each working group will be asked to:
- Discover and understand where they are.
- Recognize constellations and mapping of the sky.
- Define characteristics of the place such as mass, habitability conditions, the existence or not of a protective atmosphere, etc.
- Define what they need to survive.
- Define when and how they can contact the rescue team.
As final result of the challenge, each group will be asked to prepare a digital product.
Ready for the CLeDi spacecraft challenge?
Click here to reach our Moodle and find all our materials as well as a space to work
or here to simply download the challenge kit